Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 2









Breakie

Well given that I forgot to buy more creamed porridge, my morning started off with a very gloopy egg custard....once heated though it did the job just fine. I was hungry two hours later so whacked a bitta Cow&Gates noodles with chicken in the micro. It was nice...but I'm starting to see a pattern here...of all the food tasting.....more or less, THE SAME!!!




Don't judge a jar by it's contents.....

By dinner time, I was getting notably more cranky...probably because I had to look at my family tucking into a roast dinner. I had another one of the Cow&Gate Little Gourmet meals which I ate as slowly as possible to try and make myself be fuller. I then scoffed a couple of packets of liga. My tummy has been feeling odd all day...which I think is a result of my digestive system feeling ridiculously unchallenged.


Lunch

After dinner I went to Spar to pick up some more jars of the baba food. I'm not gonna lie I did get some...'she's very young to have a baby looks'......I suppose its better than them knowing that I'm willingly eating pureed food, ya know just for the craic like! I opted for some Heinz's Rusks instead of the Liga this time. They were slightly different in texture and in shape but ultimately tasted the same as their Liga rivals. By nighttime I was full and satisfied. I have to say that I have noticed a lack of energy on my part, and increased tiredness.....so needless to say I was all tuckered out and ready for beddypies....

No comments:

Post a Comment